You could WIN an iMac!
We’re giving away THREE Apple® iMac® all-in-one desktop computers, and you could be the winner if we have your email address!
With a 21.5” widescreen display plus wireless keyboard and mouse, its iconic good looks are combined with powerful performance. It features a 2.5 GHz Quad-Core i5 chipset, 4GB memory, 500GB hard drive, AMD RadeonHD 6750M 512MB graphics card, Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition, and the Apple iLife Suite.
® Apple and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Click to view 2012 iMac
Contest Rules and Winner
If you’re already a Rogers Magazine Service customer
Just make sure we have your up-to-date email address at RogersMags.com/service. Update it now to ensure you are in for every draw – you'll be automatically entered to win and you'll help us keep in touch with you about your subscriptions! Use your Subscription Account No. to log-in to RogersMags.com/service and click Update Your Email.
If you are not a Rogers Magazine Service customer
To enter without subscribing, visit www.RogersMags.com and click on ‘SHOP’. Look for the "Win an iMac" contest promotion on the right hand side (scroll down) and simply provide your email address in the space provided.
Your valid email address will provide you with one entry for a chance to win an iMac in each draw, enable us to contact you if you are selected as a possible winner and to send you special offers from Rogers Magazine Service from time to time.
Your favourite magazines at money-saving prices – plus great gift ideas!
Shopping for your favourite magazines is fast and easy at Rogers Magazine Service. Take your pick of top Canadian and U.S. magazines at low subscription prices. Visit RogersMags.com today!
Contest closes Jan 31, 2014. No purchase necessary. Contest is open to all residents of Canada, who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. One entry per valid email address registered with Rogers Magazine Service. There will be three draws – June 30th, Sept 30th and Jan 31, 2014 – and each draw is for one iMac computer with an approximate retail value of $1,300. A mathematical skill testing question must be answered correctly to win. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Rogers Magazine Service Win an iMac Contest
ROGERS PUBLISHING LIMITED
- Contest open to all residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. “Contest Period” starts at 12:01 am on April 1st, 2013 and continues until 11:59 pm on January 31st, 2014, the “Contest Closing Date.” No purchase necessary. One (1) entry per unique email address registered with Rogers Magazine Service.
- To enter, do one (1) of the following:
- Provide an active email address on your existing Rogers Magazine Service magazine account(s) accessed by visiting www.rogersmags.com and clicking on Customer Care. If you have previously provided your email address, you will automatically be included in the Contest.
- For no purchase entries, visit www.rogersmags.com and click on ‘Shop’. Look for the email contest area on the right hand side of the page (scroll down) and enter your email address.
- (b) Three random draws by a Rogers representative from Rogers Magazine Service will be made at its offices at One Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto, Ontario at 3:00 pm (e.t.) on the following schedule:
iMac Draw Schedule
|Date Draw Close
|June 30, 2013
||October 15, 2013
||February 14, 2014
- (c) Selected entrants will be contacted by email within three business days of the Draw Date. If a selected entrant does not claim the prize within three (3) business days of being contacted, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected.
- (a) Participants are eligible to win one of three Apple iMac computers having an approximate retail value of $1,300 each which comes with a 21.5” screen, 2.5 GHz Quad-Core i5 chipset, 4GB memory, 500GB serial ATA drive, a AMD RadeonHD 6750M 512MB graphics card, Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition and more.
(b) Each draw is for one iMac computer. Once entered according to the rules in clause 1(a), the emails are automatically entered in each draw according to the schedule in clause 1(b).
(c) Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Rogers reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question posed by telephone at a mutually convenient time and will also need to return a signed release of liability and acknowledgment form. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by Rogers and its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
- The Contest excludes employees of Rogers, its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, Contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- No communications will be entered into except with the selected entrants.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Rogers. Rogers takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Rogers is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of Rogers and will not be returned. In all instances, Rogers shall have no obligation to distribute more prizes than as indicated in the Rules.
- By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless Rogers, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
- This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Rogers. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- (a) Rogers assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Rogers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rogers reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
Rogers reserve the right, in its sole discretion, subject to the authority of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, to cancel, suspend or otherwise modify this contest, cancel any method of entry or void any entries submitted fraudulently should unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of this Contest. In the event of cancellation, Rogers may elect to identify the winner and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rogers reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution .
(b) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid email account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
- For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties to reach a settlement. Any applicable decision to be made by Rogers affecting the conduct of this Contest are subject to a ruling of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.